All Marylanders 12 and older are now eligible for vaccination. Click here to find a pharmacy, hospital, or local health department near you to make an appointment.
If you see a MedStar Health primary care practice, they are offering the COVID-19 vaccine same day and on demand. Click here for a list of MedStar Health primary care practices offering the COVID-19 vaccine. Please visit to MedStarHealth.org/Vaccine for more information.
When it comes to getting the COVID-19 vaccine, it’s your choice. Please visit MedStarHealth.org/VaccineQuestions for what you need to know to make an informed decision. We want you to feel confident about your choice when it’s your turn to get vaccinated. MedStar Health hosted Facebook Live events with physicians and researchers who answered questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. Click on the following links below to watch the videos.
Maryland GoVAX COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center
The Maryland GoVAX COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center is now available to make COVID-19 vaccine appointments and information easily available for Marylanders without internet access. The support center can be reached 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. at 855-MDGOVAX (855-634-6829).
Callers who wish to speak to a Support Advocate are then presented with a menu with options to:
- Determine vaccination eligibility
- Locate a COVID-19 testing site (using a 5-digit ZIP code)
- Schedule first and second dose vaccine appointments at a mass vaccination site and receive confirmation for the appointments
- Get help finding a vaccination provider closest to you
- Discover information on the COVID-19 vaccine
- Ask general questions about COVID-19
Live Support Advocates are available to callers using both voice and text services at any time. Support Advocates are available in English and Spanish. For more information, click here.
Marylanders who have access to the internet, can visit CovidLink.Maryland.gov and connect by chatbot or instant-message with an advocate. Internet users can also visit Coronavirus.Maryland.gov/pages/vaccine to find the closest vaccination site.
COVID-19 Testing Information
To find no cost COVID-19 testing locations near you, please visit Coronavirus.Maryland.gov/Pages/Symptoms-Testing.
Maryland Department of Health COVID-19 testing and vaccination activities for Monday, Oct. 18 to Sunday, Oct. 24
- (Testing/Vax) Baltimore Convention Center - 1 W. Pratt Street, Baltimore (Vaccination and testing services operate in a covered, outdoor location accessible from Sharp St.)
- Testing available Monday, Oct. 18, Wednesday, Oct. 20, Friday, Oct. 22 from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Walk-ups are recommended or visit umms.org/bccfh to schedule an appointment for testing.
- Vaccinations available Tuesday, Oct. 19, Thursday, Oct. 21, Saturday, Oct. 23, 8 a.m - 12 p.m. Walk-up vaccinations are available anytime during operating hours.
- Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Therapy Services available by appointment Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., now at the UMMC Modular Care Unit on 110 South Paca St. Only eligible patients who have been referred by a provider and then approved will receive treatment here.
- (Testing Only) Annapolis - Calvert & Bladen Streets (Anne Arundel) – Open for testing Monday, Oct. 18, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (appointments and walk-ins), and 12 - 2 p.m. (walk-ins only); Tuesday, Oct. 19, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.; and Thursday, Oct. 21, 12 - 6 p.m. Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. You may register for an appointment at the following link.
- (Testing/Treatment) Prince George’s County Testing and Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Site at the City of Praise Family Ministries (8500 Jericho CIty Drive, Landover, Prince George’s County): Open for testing Monday, Oct. 18, 2 - 6 p.m.; Wednesday, Oct. 20, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.; and Saturday, Oct. 23, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. No registration or appointments required for testing. The site also includes a Monoclonal Antibody Infusion center as part of a joint program by MDH and the U.S. Health and Human Services Department, operated by a Maryland-based clinical company, FirstCall (appointment required, please call 443.459.1095).
Anne Arundel County Department of Health
- Annapolis – (1955 Annapolis Exchange) – Open Monday through Friday, 8 - 11 a.m. each day. Appointments preferred. Walk-ins are also welcome. Pre-register here.
- Glen Burnie – (6701 Baymeadow Drive, parking lot) – Open Monday and Tuesday, 4:30 - 7 p.m. both days; Wednesday through Friday, 8 - 11 a.m. and 12 - 3 p.m. each day; and Saturday, 9 - 11 a.m. Appointments preferred. Walk-ins are also welcome. Pre-register here.
- Shady Side – (Lula Scott Community Center, 6243 Shady Side Road, backdoor) – Open Friday, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Appointment not required.
Visit AAHealth.org/COVID19-Testing or AASalud.org/covid19-testing (Spanish) to find hours of operation and other information about Anne Arundel County testing sites.
Rapid tests are provided at private locations. Private providers may have additional charges depending on insurance. For available locations: https://www.aahealth.org/rapidcovidtests and https://www.aasalud.org/rapidcovidtests
Currently, the Anne Arundel County Department of Health is providing vaccines by appointment at aacounty.org/covidvax. Walk-ins are welcome at all locations. Learn more about third dose clinics (clínicas de la tercera dosis) for immunocompromised individuals and the booster dose for individuals who are age 65 or older, high risk with underlying medical conditions, or live or work in high-risk settings.
Baltimore City Health Department
There are testing options throughout Baltimore City offering barrier and cost-free services. These are outdoor sites so they are all weather permitting. Please dress accordingly.
- Great Blacks in Wax Museum (1601 E North Ave.) - Open Tuesday, Oct. 19, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., weather permitting
- Village Baptist (100 S Hilton St.) – Open Tuesday, Oct. 19, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., weather permitting
- Franciscan Center (101 W. 23rd St.) – Open Wednesday, Oct. 20, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., weather permitting
- Morrell Park Deli (2527 Washington Blvd.) – Open Wednesday Oct. 20, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., weather permitting
- The Food Project (424 S. Pulaski St.) – Open Thursday, Oct. 21, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., weather permitting
- Erdman Shopping Center (3833 Erdman Ave.) – Open Thursday, Oct. 21, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., weather permitting
- Simmons Memorial (601 Cumberland St.) – Open Friday, Oct. 22, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., weather permitting
- Waverly YMCA (900 E 33rd St.) – Open Friday, Oct. 22, 10 a.m.- 1 p.m., weather permitting
Additional information on closures can be found at where to get tested in Baltimore City.
- Vaccinations can be obtained at a number of sites across Baltimore; for a comprehensive list of vaccine clinics each week, please visit: https://coronavirus.baltimorecity.gov/covid-19-vaccine-information/weekly-schedule-vaccination-clinics. Pre-registered individuals as well as walk-ups are welcome at many locations. Moderna and J&J are available to ages 18+; Pfizer is available to ages 12+.
- Vaccinations can also be obtained at the Baltimore Convention Center Field Hospital, 1 W. Pratt Street, Baltimore (Vaccination services operate in a covered, outdoor location accessible from Sharp St.) on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Walk-up vaccinations are available anytime during the operating hours of 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pfizer is available to ages 12+. Parents and Guardians must accompany children between the ages of 12 and 17 for this clinic.
Baltimore County Department of Health
- Randallstown – Liberty Family Resource Center (Resource Drive) – Monday, Oct. 18, Wednesday, Oct. 20, and Friday, Oct. 22, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Dundalk Health Center (Dunmanway) – Open Tuesday, Oct. 19, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Lansdowne Health Center (Annapolis Road) – Open Thursday, Oct. 21, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, registration is required for testing at all county health department testing locations. Schedule online at https://BaltimoreCountyMD.gov/COVIDTest
Baltimore County is currently offering free vaccinations for anyone 12 and over. Residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. To receive a vaccination, you can make an appointment where required or walk-in to one of our clinics. See schedule for details. For more information and to schedule an appointment or walk-up for a free vaccination, visit Baltimore County Vaccination Hub.
Calvert County Health Department
- Drive-Thru (mass vaccination site), (141 Schooner Lane, Prince Frederick) - Monday, Oct. 18, Wednesday, Oct. 20, Friday, Oct. 22 (Pfizer) and Tuesday, Oct. 19, and Thursday, Oct. 21 (Moderna), 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Community Outreach Van located at 7-Eleven (Solomons Island Rd, Prince Frederick) Monday, Oct. 18, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
For the most up-to-date location and times refer to www.CalvertCountyCOVID19.com/vaccination
Charles County Department of Health
COVID-19 testing is held every week, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at the following locations:
- Mondays at the Village Green Park and Pavilion (100 Walter Thomas Rd, Indian Head)
- Tuesdays at the Waldorf Jaycees (3090 Crain Hwy, Waldorf)
- Fridays at the New Life Church (9690 Shepherds Creek Pl, La Plata)
Visit https://charlescountycovid.org/testing for additional testing sites in Charles County.
Visit https://charlescountycovid.org/vaccine-registration to schedule an appointment or call 301-609-6717. Walk-ins are welcome and will be asked to register onsite.
Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) clinics:
- Monday, Oct. 18, 9:30 am. - 12:30 p.m. at the Village Green in Indian Head
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at the Jaycees in Waldorf
- Wednesday, Oct. 20, 3 - 7 p.m. at the Hughesville Volunteer Firehouse
- Friday, Oct. 22, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at New Life Church in La Plata
Harford County Health Department
Testing: Harford County Health Department no longer offers COVID-19 testing, but this page can help you find testing services in the county for both insured and uninsured residents: https://harfordcountyhealth.com/testing-in-harford/
Vaccination: Call 410-838-1500 to schedule a free COVID-19 vaccine through Harford County Health Department.
Montgomery County Health Department
For up-to-date information on how to get tested for COVID-19 in Montgomery County, please visit www.MoCoCOVIDTesting.org. This site includes multiple opportunities daily to obtain a free, accessible test at various locations around the county.
Montgomery County and partners operate free and accessible vaccination clinics at multiple locations throughout the county every day. To find a convenient location, as well as hours of operation, visit www.GoVAXMoCo.com
Prince George's County Health Department
- Prince George’s County Testing Site at the City of Praise Family Ministries (8500 Jericho CIty Drive, Landover): Open Monday, Oct. 18, 2 - 6 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 20, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 23, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. for testing. No registration or appointments required.
- First United Methodist Church of Hyattsville (6201 Belcrest Rd.) – Open Monday, Oct. 18, Thursday, Oct. 21, and Saturday, Oct. 23, 9 a.m.– 1 p.m. each day, weather permitting.
- Laurel - Roseu Medical Group (7350 Van Dusen Rd.) – Open Monday through Friday by appointment. Book testing appointments online on Roseu Medical Group’s website or call 301-604-8000.
Vaccination: Prince George’s County operates its own online vaccination locator for residents of the county, available here: PG County Vaccine Locator.
St. Mary’s County Health Department (SMCHD)
Testing: SMCHD offers COVID-19 testing Monday - Friday. For more information on COVID-19 testing locations and hours, please visit smchd.org/covid-19-testing.
Vaccination: COVID-19 vaccinations are provided to anyone age 12 and older (eligibility for third or booster doses varies). For more information or to make a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, please visit smchd.org/covid-19-vaccine.