DC Enrollee Benefits Information
Thank you for choosing MedStar Family Choice-DC as your trusted healthcare provider!
Open Enrollment Period ended December 31, 2020. Starting January 1, 2021, enrollees are expected to receive care from
Enrollees who have not selected a primary care provider (PCP) and/or primary dental provider (PDP) prior to the end of open enrollment will be assigned a PCP and/or PDP and in January will receive new ID cards in the mail.
As a new enrollee, there are a few important steps to take.
Choose your Primary Care Provider (PCP) and Primary Dental Provider (PDP) by:
- Calling Enrollee Services at 888-404-3549 (for a primary care provider)
- Calling Avesis at 844-391-6678 (for a primary dental provider)
To find a list of doctors in the MedStar Family Choice-DC network, visit our Find A Provider website.
Call the MedStar Family Choice-DC Outreach Department at 855-798-4244 for help:
- Understanding your medical benefits and support services
- Completing the health risk assessment
- Scheduling doctor visits for you or family members
- Accessing health information, education, and other resources
Please download Adobe Reader if you are having problems viewing the PDF.
Read our Newsletter—The MedStar Family Choice-DC Enrollee Newsletter contains information about benefits and services, as well as general topics of interest for leading a healthy lifestyle.