How to Enroll in MedStar Family Choice-DC
If you are eligible for DC Medicaid, there are many ways to enroll with MedStar Family Choice-DC:
- Visit DCHealthyFamilies.com and click enroll and then select get started
- Call DC Healthcare Alliance at 202-639-4030 or 800-620-7802
- DC Healthcare Alliance is available Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 7 p.m, as well as the first Saturday of the month; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Mail – complete the enrollment application you received in the mail
Virtual Meeting via Zoom – Click here to contact DC Healthcare Alliance Outreach Team
Enrollment is year-round, so you can enroll at any time.
Benefits of Enrolling in MedStar Family Choice-DC
- Over-the-Counter drugs as ordered by your doctor
- Covered items include cough and cold drugs, fever and pain drugs, and vitamins & supplements. Refills are permitted.
- Access to our MedStar Family Choice Wellness Center (Grand Opening Early 2021)
- Includes health education classes, screenings & fitness classes
- Transportation to Community Resources
- Support with housing, employment, food access, new mother/new parent support, support groups, help to quit smoking, & enrollment/renewal of benefits
- Transportation to our MedStar Family Choice-DC Wellness Center
- Access community support services, MedStar Family Choice-DC baby showers & MedStar Family Choice-DC community wellness events
- Referrals to prepared and delivered meals for high risk members as directed by MedStar Family Choice-DC case managers
- Referral to grocery or produce delivery as directed by MedStar Family Choice-DC case manager or your doctor